We have designed a comprehensive approach, which is aligned to client needs.
Managing indirect taxes becomes more complicated as their relative effect is not easily discernible, though it directly influences a company’s liquidity.
- First time GST implementation.
- Identifying potential risks and opportunities through GST diagnostic reviews.
- Information on relevant legislation as well as on developments.
- Assistance in strategic planning with respect to indirect taxes so as to manage their impact on the company’s financial results, risk portfolio and organization.
- Support during GST audits or other tax proceedings.
- Advising on strategy and planning aiming to reduce the risks and costs from indirect taxes.
- Advising on internal procedures and indirect tax-related risk management.
- Assistance during discussions with the tax authorities and preparation of individual enquiries as per the Ministry’s requirements