Valuation is at the core of any financial transaction and forms an integral part of our offering. We perform an in-depth analysis to arrive at the underlying valuation of the company/ division/ asset.
At Fusion, we help companies assess their skills and choose a new direction which utilizes the talents of the team and resources most productively. Valuation is at the core of any financial transaction and forms an integral part of our offering. We perform an in-depth analysis to arrive at the underlying valuation of the company/ division/ asset. The exercise entails preparation of a robust financial model, including:
- Capturing detailed financial information in the model (at a granular level)
- Reformulating past financial information to unearth the operational performance of the business
- Benchmarking this performance with the industry’s performance and with the business’s past performance
- Identifying key drivers of the business and Combining our financial acumen and industry understanding with management’s expertise to forecast these drivers
- Performing detailed projections of the business’s financial statements in consultation with the management based on the future growth and expansion plans
- Valuing the business based on various methodologies including discounted cash flow method, comparable company analysis method, comparable transaction analysis method, etc.
- Conducting a sensitivity analysis to gauge the impact on valuation upon modification in key valuation assumptions